Alkimos PS is committed to creating a vibrant and safe learning environment that supports our students, staff and community.
- We have high expectations about student achievement and behaviour, and about the performance of our school.
- Effective teaching and learning is inclusive, is student centred, individualised, fun, engaging and is founded upon excellent relationships with students.
- A whole-school approach to support the well-being of students, staff and our community, is fundamental to our success.
- Education is about the whole child.
- Strong, supportive and collaborative relationships and partnerships must prevail. There is ‘Strength in Unity’ in our school.